I saw this awsome post on a new friend of mine and I asked her if I can repost the questions as well. So thanks a lot Jemima for your great topic. By the way, check out her blog www.jemimathebookaholic.wordpress.com , she has some interesting posts J
- What was the last book you read?
Sorrow’s Heart by G.S. Scott
- Was it a good one?
Yup, definetly interesting
- What made it good?
The plot was quite intense, how the author managed to show how a small child becomes a brave young woman
- Would you recommend it to other people?
Yup, it’s a small book, very fast read and with a great story behind
- How often do you read?
- Do you like to read?
Neah… hate it ! Come on, YES! I like reading J
- What was the last bad book you read?
Alpha #1 by Jasinda Wilder (I love her writing, but this one I did not like)
- What made you dislike it?
How some parts were repeated, how the girl was amazed by how the guy looked… too much !
- Do you wish to be a writer?
No, I like to write about my books and that’s about it
- Has any book every influenced you greatly?
I take the best in evry book I read, but can’t say one of them was an influence.
- Do you read fan fiction?
- Do you write fan fiction?
- What’s your favourite book?
Too many … From Jane Austin books to Vampire Academy… To The Alchemist and the Lux series…. Too many
- What’s your least favourite book?
Until now, Alpha #1
- Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
I do prefer physical books, but e-books are also great
- When did you learn to read?
- What is your favourite book you had to read in school?
Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy and of course Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- What is your favourite book series?
Too many again… Vampire Academy, Lux, Bully… Too many
- Who is your favourite author?
Again too many! Paulo Coelho, Colleen Hoover, Jasinda Wilder… Too many others
- What is your favourite genre?
YA, Romance, NA, can’t decide…
- Who is your favourite character in a book series?
Rose Hathaway in Vampire Academy comes to mind, but there are others as well
- Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Yup, I imagine myself right next to the characters, living their story.
- Which book do you wish had a sequel?
I don’t know, most of the books I’ve read finished just in the right moment.
- Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?
Alpha.. though I didn’t read the next oes in the series. Maybe I’ll try, not to dismiss all of them bcause of the #1
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
Depends, from 2 days to a week.
- Do you like when books become movies?
- Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Vampire Academy !!!!!!!
- Which movie has done a book justice?
- Do you read newspapers?
- Do you read magazines?
- Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
Both have a purpose
- Do you read while in bed?
Who doesn’t ? Yes
- Do you read while on the toilet?
- Do you read while in the car?
Yeah, until I get dizzy
- Do you read while in the bath?
- Are you a fast reader?
I’d say yes, if the book is interesting
- Are you a slow reader?
Not that slow
- Where is your favourite place to read?
Couch, bed, Terrace
- Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
Only if I’m sleeppy
- Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Not necesarely, no
- Who gave you your love for reading?
- What book is next on your list to read?
I’ve got 3, not sure whch one to start yet:
Back to Us by Teresa Roman
Frost Burn by Nichelle Rae
Cutter Boy by Cristy Watson
- When did you start to read chapter books?
44. Who is your favourite children’s book author?
- Which author would you most want to interview?
Honestly, all the authors whose books I’ve read. But if I absolutely must choose, Paulo Coleho.
Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
46. What book have you reread the most?
Pride and Prejudice
- Which books do you consider “classics”?
All Jane Austin, Thomas Hardy…
- Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Any book with a strong theme, either social, or psychological
- Which books should be banned from all schools?
Too sexy, too bloody. I may like them, but not for schools
These are my answers, thanks vor visiting!
One thought on “50 – Bookish Question TAG”
Heyy! I loved your answers! I really like your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster award! –> https://jemimathebookaholic.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/i-got-nominated-for-the-liebster-award/