Another month has passed, almost two at this point. I am again late with my wrap up and TBR. But let’s take it one step at the time.
I have been so focused and so busy with all my activities and I want to be involved as much as possible in my blogging activity. However, there are times when life outside of pages gets in the way and plans go a little South. But, as they say, it’s important to make the most of every day. So I think when September is concerned, I did it (almost).
Reading wise, I am quite happy with what I managed to accomplish, but not happy that I did not manage to post my reviews in time for all the books I’ve finished (not even until past Mid-October I might add… ). So here are the results, with links where the reviews are up. I’ll do my best to post the other ones in the coming days as well (preferably until end of this month!).
- The Leftover by Booke Williams – e-copy received
- Cover of the Night by Laura Griffin – e-copy received
- The Real Thing by Melissa Foster – e-copy received
- Holy Crap! The World is Ending by Anna-Marie Abel – e-copy received
- Acer by Lilly Atlas (No Prisoners MC #3) – audiobook received
- Touch of Fondness by Joy Penny (Stay in Touch #1)
- Interviewing for Her Lover by Ellis Day (Six Nights Of Sin #1) – e-copy received
- Corruption by Adam Vine – audiobook received
- Waiting for the Storm by Marie Landry – e-copy received
- Once a Rebel by Mary Jo Putney – e-copy received
- The Alibi by Marilyn Baron – e-copy received
- Forbidden: A Reluctant Series Novel #2 by Marla Josephs – audiobook received
So 12 books in total out of my 17 planed, not counting the extras. I know I could have done better, but in the last week I got kind of lazy or tired and I did not read much. I also wanted to reread “Freeze” by Kaitlyn Davis. This is book 2 in the “Midnight Ice” series. I was also excited for the release of book 3. I must say it has been a long time since I have enjoyed a series as much.
My biggest regrets when it comes to my reading/blogging activity are that I did not manage to post all that I had planned or to read the books on my list.
Well, at least I am trying to improve my game, trying to become more organized. If it’s not too late, let me know what you have read in September or in case you have not read anything, just pop in and say hi J Happy reading!