Yes, it’s here finally! The Winter Holiday is here and with it, the Tackle That TBR Read-A-Thon. Oh, you don’t know about it yet? Well, I told you to check my Facebook page!
So this is a read-a-thon created by my friend Lauren, over at The Bookish Fairy (Love the name, love the blog, love her reviews, so go check her out) and she invited me to tag along for the ride. We are hosting together this event from Midnight December 22nd in your time zone until 11:59 PM January 5th. I know most of us want to spend some quality time with family, but that’s why we have 2 weeks! Should give you plenty of time to read a little and cross some of the books that have dust and cobwebs on your shelves.
Join by following us on Twitter and as well on our Facebook event page and let’s have some fun reading J We do have challenges:
- Read a book you really need to read, for example an ARC that you still haven’t read yet.
- Read a book in a series.
- Read a standalone.
- Read a book that has been on your TBR for more than a year.
- Read 5 books
And sprints will be held regularly.
I wanted to include here different books than the ones in my December TBR, but from that list there are 4 that I must finish. Here is what I am planning to read:
- Indiscretion by Hannah Fielding (Must finish this book, as I have started it more than a month ago!)
- A Bargain in Silver by Jossie Jaffrey (copy received from the author such long time ago and I really do love this series!)
- Travel as Transformation: Conquer the Limits of Culture to Discover Your Own Identity by Gregory V. Diehl (also received from the author and publisher 2 month ago)
- Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company’s Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible by Gregory V. Diehl (also received from the author and publisher 2 month ago)
- Marking Madden by L. Leslie (on my TBR since February… yup!)
- Silver Blood (Series of Blood #1) by Emma Hamm (on my TBR since November, 2016 November!)
- Dream Me by Kathryn Berla (on my TBR since…. I forgot)
I am so excited to read all these books! I hope to read at least 6 of them and all will help complete the challenges. I can’t wait to see your TBRs. Share them by tagging us on Twitter, or share them on our event page on Facebook J
Good luck and have fun!
2 thoughts on “Tackle that TBR Read-A-Thon…. TBR :)”