December has passed in a glance. Holidays are over, but I hope you have kept the joy and warmth in your souls. I am quite satisfied with how I have spent my time this month, especially in the last couple of weeks. But let’s get down to business, shall we?
When it comes to books, it has been a very productive end of the year, with a lot of amazing novels. Yes, I did have a lot to read, I took on extra titles in the meantime and no, I did not manage to read all titles included on my initial list. But I did read some new ones. So here is what I did manage to complete:
- Shake Up: An Edison Bay Romance by Joyce Palmer
- Heart of Stone by Dakota Willink (The Stone Series #1)
- Erase by by J.Y. Barris
- Fragile Chaos by Amber R. Duell
- Stepping Stone by Dakota Willink (The Stone Series #2)
- Mountain Wolf Protectors Complete Series by Emilia Hartley (Mountain Wolf Protectors #1 To #4)
- A World Without Color by Bernard Jan
- Frede and Santa by Leen Lefebre
- Tell It Like It Is by Stanalei Fletcher (Northstar Security #5)
- Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis: Book One) by L. Leslie & Nicole Dykes
- Dancing with Armando by Jill Cox Vogt
- Travel as Transformation: Conquer the Limits of Culture to Discover Your Own Identity by Gregory V. Diehl
- Indiscretion (Andalucían Nights #1) by Hannah Fielding
I would say not bad, taking into account that most of my reading was done in the last weeks of the month. Though I am really sorry I did not manage to complete all of them. I believe I have an idea in order not to keep them on my TBR for an infinite amount of time, but you will read about it in my 2018 Goals and Resolutions.
That’s all when it comes to December. However, do come by to see my favorite and least favorite books of 2017. Happy Reading in 2018 to all!