Guess what?? #tacklethatTBR has started!!!
I’m joining late and it seems I have quite a lot to catch up. The read-a-thon is hosted by Lauren from The Bookish Fairy and it takes place until the 15th of April. There are 5 challenges:
Read a book in a series
Read a stand alone
Read a book that you really need to finish
Read a book that has been on your TBR for more than a year
Read 5 books.
These are the books I want to finish during the read-a-thon:
- Fast Track To Glory by Tomasz Chrusciel
- Shadows, Shells, and Spain by John Meyer
- Before the Morning by Zee Monodee (on my TBR for more than a year I think)
- Drift Stumble Fall by M. Jonathan Lee
- Lord Bachelor by Tammy L. Bailey
- Love At Five Thousand Feet by Jane Lawis
I love this event as it gives me the opportunity to follow up on my urgent books to read and the participants are friendly. There is also a Twitter channel here so come and join us for the fun!