Finally weekend! Today I was literary counting the hours until my day at the office ended. Now the real fun for this week can start! I have so many plans and I have so many things to do, bookish and non-bookish.
Main items on my To Do list for 2 days and one Friday night:
- Write my pending reviews
- Define a schedule for next week
- Prepare my September TBRs
- Crochet as much as possible
- Play a bit of AOE 3 (Age of Empires 3 – sorry, but I’m a sucker for AOE!)
- And then read some more!
I have 5 books I need to finish as soon as possible. Since August was a mood killer in terms of reading (office stuff…) so I have a lot to catch up. Here is what I hope to finish:
- How to Love a Duke in Ten Days by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Bar Next Door by Katia Rose
- WaterColor Wishes by Melissa Chambers
- This Earl of Mine by Kate Bateman
- The Smuggler’s Escape by Barbara Monajem
I do have a couple books to add, but I am not confident I can finish these 5, let alone 7! The important thing is that I have 2 days of reading and relaxing J
How do you plan on spending these days? Any books in your radar? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time, enjoy your Friday!