Do I really want to remind myself how far away I am from my initial August TBR list? – NO!
Do I know the date today? – September 15th.
Do I really want to have a wrap up and TBR in the middle of the month? – Yes (trying to be responsible here).
Ok, check list done and guilty feelings aside, I am quite happy with what I managed to read in August. Definitely, I am far from the titles I must have read, but I’ll catch up eventually!
- Dead Sexy by Lulu M. Sylvian
- Gathering Frost by Kaitlyn Davis
- Withering Rose by Kaitlyn Davis
- Chasing Midnight by Kaitlyn Davis
- Knowing Michele by Tinsley Sellers
- Kings of Mayhem by Penny Dee
- Hearts of Darkness by Catherine Wiltcher
- Futuri III by Irina Binder
- Pana la Sfarsit by Irina Binder
I am listening to the audiobook for “The Rogue to Ruin” by Vivienne Corret and I have also started the folowing books:
- The Bar Next Door by Katia Rose
- WaterColor Wishes by Melissa Chambers
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston
Now, for September I am going to list here the books I still have to read until the end of the month, but I am hopeful I will manage to catch up with my books from the TBR pile:
- Single Dad by Noelle Adams
- Fires of the Dead by Jed Herne
- The Black Widow Temptation by Jasmine Lace
- This! by C.G. Blaine
- Most Ardently Book Set
That’s it for now. I hope to read more than these 5 books and I do hope to finish the ones already started in August. Let’s see what the end of the month will bring. Until tomorrow, Happy Reading!