February has come and gone and I have no idea when the days flew by. Granted, I spent 90% of my time at the office and I am not happy about it at all. I did my best to read something, but I was so tired and so consumed by my job that I just couldn’t focus on it. I am so disappointed because I let my job consume me again and I allowed my free time to be taken away so easily.
I cannot even remember which books I read this month, but I will do my best to list them here. Sadly, I did not manage to review any of them yet, but I spent today writing my articles and scheduling (yes, I am scheduling!) Them. So here they are:
- Mine to Five by Tara September
- An Everyday Hero by Laura Trentham
- One Night With His Rival by
- The Boy Next Door by Ella James
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
I failed the readathon I was participating in during February and, even if 6 books read are still 6 books, I had a big TBR to go through. Statistically speaking, I have one review up, out of 6. Good news: the next days will be full of book talks!
March has started and look at me being on time with my TBR. Again, I have ambitious plans which I must accomplish:
- Odriel’s Heirs by Hayley Reese Chow
- The Atlantis Bloodline by C.A. Gray
- Sting by Cindy R. Wilson
- Malice by Pintip Dunn
- The Raven and the Dove by Kaitlyn Davis
- Sam’s Folly (Midnight Sons Book 1) by Carmen DeSousa
- Unleash You by Diana A. Hicks
- Flawless Foundations by Lauren Helms
- The Rebound by Lynn Stevens
- The Water’s Edge by Martin Morton
- The Waking of Ghosts by Liliana Rose
- A Country Dilemma by Sasha Morgan
- Love Under Protection by Aubree Valentine
- Starting Over At Acorn Cottage by Kate Forster
- Highland Sword by May McGoldrick
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
16 books mentioned, but I do want to recover as much as possible from the February and January books. I have started an Excel spreadsheet where I am tracking all the titles on my TBR, so that I won’t lose count, so I am well aware of how many I leave behind every month.
With all this being said, I intend to bring back the balance to my life and stop giving my free time away so easily. Monday will be a challenge! Until next time, happy reading!