Hello everyone and welcome to another TBR on my blog! Warm hugs and wishes on such a cold weather (at least on my part of the world)! This article was supposed to come live a week ago but I’ve been spending my time catching up to my engagements for some blog tours and lately I’ve been dealing with a nice cold. But here I am, wrapping up the last month of autumn (again, in my part of the world).
In the month of November I was supposed to read the amazing amount of 22 books (see my TBR article here), out of which I’ve actually read 15. Not my best month at all, since 4 out of these ones have been in audio format. I don’t know, I’ve been missing out on all the reading and I’ve missed my Kindle App also. Here is the list of the 15 titles with links to my reviews:
- Whiskey Witches by S.M. Blooding (Whiskey Witches, Book 1)
- Rimrider by L.A. Kelley (Rimrider Adventures, Book 1)
- Blood Moon Magick by S.M. Blooding
- A Heavenly Christmas by Patrice Wilton (A Heavenly Christmas #1)
- Bound by Shadows by Reily Garrett (McAllister Justice #2)
- Beneath the Lake by Casi McLean (Lake Lanier Mysteries #1)
- Asher Black by Parker S. Huntington (The Five Syndicates #1)
- Moonchild by Kate L. Mary (Moonchild, #1)
- Someone to Love by Patrice Wilton (A Heavenly Christmas #2)
- Catch Me If You Can by Miss Mae
- Soul Bound: The Warrior by Jas T. Ward
- Loving Ordinary Life by Anastasia Petrenko
- Intimacy On The Plate (Extra Trim Edition) by Olga Petrenko
- November Rain by Shannon A. Thompson (Bad Bloods #1)
- The Sweetheart Mystery by Cheryl Ann Smith (Brash & Brazen #4)
As for the results of the Tome Topple Readathon, let’s not get into that. If you are interested though, follow this lovely link (I will not tell you that I had a week off from work, because then I would have to stick my head in the sand of embarrassment and fury! )
There are some books that kick the passion out of a reader’s mood. But I am back loving those pages and I am currently reading “Indiscretion” by Hannah fielding. Yes, I am talking too much about it and taking too long to finish it, but I’m getting there.
I did however manage to update some of my long overdue reviews, so if you’ve seen me update the status of a book on Goodreads or Amazon but is not included here, it’s because those were some old titles read but not reviewed. I still have a few to post, but those ones will have an article on my blog also.
December is here, a new month, with new challenges. Until my next article, let me know what you have read in November and which was your favorite book.