Hello my Bookish friends!
After 2 weeks of only 5 hours a night of sleep, no sewing, no crochetting and very little reading, I intend on recovering the lost time. Not my lost sleeping time, but the reading. And what better way to do that than participating in a readathon.
#24in48 Readathon is happening this weekend!!! I am more than late on selecting my books, lucky me, I keep an agenda! 🙂 🙂 Ok, the goal of the event is to read 24 hours in 2 days (hence the 24 in 48 idea – smart, ain’t it?). There are challenges happening, prizes, friendly people, fellow readers …. and prizes. The link in hte above picture will give you a better idea of what is happening but also follow the readathon on Twitter @24in48readathon, which is where the fun happens.
So my titles for the weekend are:
- Vesta’s Clockwork Companion by Juli D. Revezzo – released TODAY!!!
- Corrupt Desires by Jennifer Bene
- The Kitchens of Canton by Isham Cook
- The Phoenix Project (The Liberty Box #3, reviews for books 1 and 2 are here and here) by C. A. Grey
- Then She Danced (Islander Romance #1) by Janice Godin
- Then She Sang (Islander Romance #2) by Janice Godin (late for my blog tour… yup)
These are my 6 books that I plan on reading this weekend. I do hope to read as much as possible and to finish all of them. This while being active on social media… and making time to work for my job a little. Ups, too many things to do !!
Ok, that’s it or else I’ll start panicking and we don’t want that. Let’s enjoy a weekend full of great books! If you’re participating, share with me your TBR and let’s exchange thoughts during the weekend! Happy reading! 🙂
Oh and tell me at what time is the readathon starting for you 🙂 For me, it’s tomorrow at 7 AM.