A new month with new plans! And believe me, it will be a great one. I have so many interesting things planned and so many books, I cannot wait to share them with you.
Ok, let’s reveal some of them. Main activity going on at the moment is buying a domain for my blog. Yes, it’s really happening and I am very excited for that. You will probably see some design changes here, but other than that, nothing much. I am planning to build a little bit of income that will support all the work put into my articles and you guys will have several ways to help out , should you choose to. More about that in a next article.
Also, I will be participating in two readathons – the Fairytaleathon (August 13th – August 20th) and TacklethatTBR (August 20th – September 2nd). I have some great books planned for each readathon, although my TBR is still under construction. I may not include the books in the list for August. Both events will be a god opportunity to read some of the books I have on my shelves (and kindle) for ages, so let’s see if I manage to complete each challenge and all the books. I might need to set some realistic targets though… huh…
As for the nonbookish activities happening, I am trying to finish crocheting my dress (you will see pictures on my Instagram account) and I need to finish a little blanket as a present for my best friend’s little angel. I’m not spoiling anything from her, as I know she is busy with her babies. I have 2 pillows that I need to finish sewing and I also need to start designing new ones. A lot of work, but happy to do it!
Photo description (because it’s funny): My lovely Singer Sewing Machine, part of a doily behind it, silly flowers, random pile of books + my tablet, the my main hooks and scissors for this month… and part of my balcony (ups)
Now let’s move on to the books currently on my TBR, I may add more, once I’ve defined my TBRs for the readathons:
- Uncanny Valley by C.A. Gray – already read and reviewed. You can check it out here
- In Flames by Jessica Jayne – already read and reviewed. You can check it out here
- Spellbound by E. E. Robens
- Flip The Beat by Roxanne D. Howard
- The Stigma Surrogate by J. T. Laurence
- Highland Brides of Skye Series by Tarah Scott (all three books in the series: Passion, Redemption and Deception)
- Up To No Good by Nicky Matthews
- Her Revolution by C. S. Hand
- Lady Guardians: Forgiven by Reana Malory
- The Hidden Truth by Janeen Swart
- Soul of Stone by Traci McDonald
- The Summer Sisters Series by Teresa Keefer (all three books in the series: Blessed Be, Threefold and Namaste)
- Liberty Landing by Gail Vida Hamburg
- Better Together by Crista McHugh
- The Secret Chord by Kathryn Guare
- Hometown Girl Again by Kirsten Fullmer
- Cinderella Romances Series by Petie McCarty (all three books in the series: Cinderella Busted, Betting on Cinderella and Par for Cinderella)
- Smith Pact Duo Series by Ja’Nese Dixon (all three books in the series: Yuki’s Luck, Asher’s Sonnet and Smith Surprise)
- The Enigma of a Widow by Linda Rae Sande
- Hot Pursuit by Kay Marie
I know, there are a lot of books here and almost all are part of blog tours. There is no chance I can get with not reading them. To my advantage, two are completed already, some are audiobooks and some are pretty short. Also, I still have one week away from the office and that means plenty of time for reading. The cold that I seem to have keeps me from within the walls of my home as well.
So, hoping everything goes according to plan, August will be full of bookish fun things and I hope you’ll be along for the ride. Thank you guys so much for your support and for reading my articles 🙂 have an amazing (bookish) time!