I am so nervous right now! This is my first TBR from 2021! I have 10 amazing books prepared for this month, one not yet received, but hopefully I will, soon. Without further words, here they are:
- Detour (Beautiful Biker #1) by DD Prince
- Déjà vu (Confessions of a Soul Book 1) by P.E. Chretien
- Snowed in with the Billionaire by Lila Monroe
- Lights Out (The Donington Racing Series #1) by Kat Ransom
- Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist! (Confessions #1) by Kay Marie
- Flawed (The Young and Privileged of Washington, DC, #1) by Vivian Kohlman
- Blessing and Curse (Acrabha Stone Book 1) by J. Elias Epp
- Matsushita Leadership by John P. Kotter
- A Warlock’s Storm by Marie-Claude Bourque (if I receive the ARC)
- Soothsayer by Kathryn Amurra
MOST EXCITED FOR…
Definitely I cannot wait to read “Lights Out”. Discovering Kat Ransom was the best thing that happened to me in 2020, when it comes to reading, so I am anxious to start her latest book. (bloody readding slump! I should have read it sooner!)
I PREDICT 5 STARS FOR…
“Lights Out” and “Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist!”, but also “Detour”.
NOT HIGH HOPES FOR…
I have three books here. “Blessing and Curse”, simply because lately it was difficult for me to read Fantasy. But I do want to read more in this genre this year, as part of my resolutions. “Soothsayer” it not so appealing to me, because of the cover. I don’t see the relationship between the cover and the blurb. I hope the saying “Looks can be deceiving” will apply here. “Déjà vu” is on the list because of its blurb – it’s confusing a bit.
“Matsushita Leadership” is one of the books my other half loved it last year and he has been asking me to read it for months now. I must finish it 😊
I am focusing on reading a minimum of 10 books per month, just to be on track with my Goodreads goal. But I do want to exceed this number. There are so many books out there that I did not manage to read last year or the years before and there are a lot more coming out this year. So looking forward to new amazing reads!
Let me know in the comments below if you have any reading plans for January or if you have read any of the books mentioned above.
Until next time, Happy Reading!