How was the first month of the year for you ? Even if I did not manage stick to my resolutions too much so far, I do believe my month was good and February started even better. I’ve read a few great books and for February I plan on reading even more.
Let me give you a bit of a rundown of my January reads:
- Filthy Rich Prince by Lynn Raye Harris
- Detour by DD Prince
- Don’t Kiss the Bride by Carian Cole
- In The Penalty Box by Lynn Rush and Kelly Anne Blount
- Lights Out by Kat Ransom
- Fallen by K.L. Bone & Greg Wilkey
- A Dark and Stormy Night by Kerrigan Byrne
- Wicked Rivals by Lauren Smith
- Beautiful Mess by Melody Adams
Yes, I missed a few of the titles that I was including in my January TBR, but fear not! They will be carried over to February!
In terms of my predictions, I was of course right about “Lights Out”. I mean, it’s Kat Ransom, it was an easy prediction. I was very wrong about “Detour”. I am still thinking about the rating, but it will be below 4. I can’t say anything about my other assumptions, since I have not finished those books yet.
February started with some interesting reads. I plan on focusing on the ones I missed in January, but I also have some commitments for the below books:
- The Elmentalist: Journey to Zlorta by S. N. Hunt
- Broken by Evelyn Sola
- Rise for Me by Kristal Dawn Harris
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- Inked Persuasion by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Winning the Schoolmarm by Lacy Williams
- Shadow and Poison by J.B. Curry
- Starlet by Sophie Lark
- Tongue’s Target by K.L. Savage
- Splintered Stars by Rachel Madbury
- The Bridal Discipline Series by Golden Angel (5 books + 1 novella)
- Cursed by Athena Floras
- Miss Trust by Aubrey Bondurant
- Thrasher by K.L. Savage
I PREDICT 5 STARS FOR…
“Miss Trust”, because it’s an office romance and lately I’ve been loving them a lot! K. L. Savage has not let me down either, so I predict 5 stars for “Thrasher” as well, with it being book one from a new series.
NOT HIGH HOPES FOR…
“Rise for Me”, because it has 60 pages and it is a vampire story…. I don’t expect the plot to be very tight. Let’s see, it’s my read for this evening. I hope The Bridal Discipline Series will not become boring toward the end. The stories seem more or less the same.
Definitely Brené Brown’s book is the most interesting I have in this list. I hope I will learn something from it.
I have not added the books carried over from January, though I do plan to read them. I have a lot to do this month, so there will be 21 full days (7 are already gone).
Until next time, Happy Reading!