February was not a great reading month for me at all. I had so much planned to read and out of the 34 books on my list, I managed to read 20, which means my TBR is growing, instead of decreasing. I have not managed to keep up with my resolutions, I have not managed to post as much as I would have liked. But despite all that, I am still happy with what I did manage to do, taking into account I was very very busy at the office.
Note to self: Quit your job!!! Note to self #2: DO NOT quit your job, you still need it!
On a more positive note, I started a couple of tags on social media which are fun to follow:
#lillysbookquotes – some of my favorite book quotes
#myreadingmoments – those moments when things happen
#havefunwhilereading – brainstorming ideas on how to make my reading experience even more enjoyable
I also discovered an amazing audiobook series: A Witch’s Path by N. E. Conneely. I will talk more about it in a future article, but I tell you, this was FANTASTIC! You can check my reviews, linked below to have a taste of my opinion, but more about the series and about the reasons why I find it so great will come soon. Since we talk about “amazing”, I also read my first Kristy Nicolle book (yes, I’ve just now read my first Kristy Nicolle book…) and it was so much more than I expected. Luckily, that earned me the other books in the series, as the author was so very kind as to end those over so I can review and share them with you.
Without further prolonging this article, here are the books that I managed to finish, with links where reviews are available on my blog (I’ll soon add the others):
- Witch for Hire by N. E. Conneely (audiobook)
- Off Limits by Claire Connelly (e-copy)
- Girl Divided by Willow Rose (e-copy)
- Vacation Bride by Vicky Loebel (audiobook)
- Drumline by Stacy Kestwick (audiobook)
- A Witch’s Path by N. E. Conneely (audiobook)
- Ruled by Anne Marsh (e-copy)
- A Week To Be Wild by J.C. Hrroway (e-copy)
- Starblind by D.T. Dyllin (audiobook)
- Legacy by Jesikah Sundin (audiobook)
- A Witch’s Trial by N. E. Conneely (audiobook)
- In the Dark by Chris Patchell (audiobook)
- Parallex by D.T. Dyllin (audiobook)
- Dark Harvest by Chris Patchell (audiobook)
- Legal Seduction by Lisa Childs (e-copy)
- The Madame Catches Her Duke by Christina McNight (e-copy)
- The Kiss That Killed Me by Kristy Nicolle (e-copy)
- Flux by D.T. Dyllin (audiobook)
- Updrift by Errin Stevens (audiobook)
- Benjamin Sorrow: One for Sorrow by P. G. Challis (e-copy)
If February had 28 days and I scheduled 34 books, imagine how my March schedule looks like.
Thank you very much for reading through my wrap up and I’ll talk to you guys around J Happy Reading!