Ok, here we are with the first TBR of the year. I am feeling a little nervous because I do intend to follow my monthly TBRs closely. I have set a 100 books goal on Goodreads, so I’ll need to read 9 books per month. Doesn’t seem so difficult, does it?
Let’s take a look at what I have for January:
- Real Miracle by Susan Saxx (already posted)
- It Started With a Candy Cane by Susan Saxx (already posted)
- Real Temptation/ Special Delivery by Susan Saxx (already posted)
- Forever My Duke by Olivia Drake
- Something Wicked by Nicole M. Rubino
- Beautifully Broken by Bailey B.
- Shadowed by Michelle Areaux
- The Midnight Before Me by Elizabeth Lo
- Sweet Talkin’ Lover by Tracey Livesay
- Mister Hollywood by Mika Lane
- Mister Fake Date by Mika Lane
- Mister Wrong by Mika Lane
- Escape You by Diana A. Hicks
- Heir of Lies by Mallory McCartney
- My Pulse by Hanna Dale
I was telling you in some of my other articles that I am also taking part in some challenges. I never got to tell you anything about them yet, but I will probably need to add at least one or two more books, in case the ones I already have don’t meet the criteria. With 4 books already read, the year is off to a good start.
Until next time, happy reading!
One thought on “January TBR”